Lead

Aug 12 06 6:24 PM

Tags : :

Does any body know who is strictly line breeding the Indianhills bloodline? If so can you post name and any contact info you might have?

Quote    Reply   

owlcreek

Forum Regular

#2 [url]

Aug 14 06 2:51 PM

Don Nash Stillwater Valley Kennels

http://stillwaterkennel.webs.com/

stright off of his site

About Us

HI this is Don Nash I own And operate Stillwater Valley Kennels.  This kennel was est. in 1987  by my brother Ken and I.  It started out as Nash's Beagles but as we also got into coonhounds around 1990 we changed the name to Stillwater Valley Kennels.  We breed and hunt hard hunting and good looking hounds that produce game.

Our Beagles = I've raised out of this line of dogs since 1992 when I got started field trailing.  The first dogs we had were just grade rabbit dogs but were great hunting dogs that would run a rabbit to the gun.  When we switched over to Reg.dogs we looked for the same traits and found them.  Our bloodlines mostly go back to FC.Indian Hill's Majer and FC. Dingus Macrae and a few other nice bloodlines.   Our beagles Are AKC,NKC, and PKC reg.

Contact Us
Email stillwaterkennels@yahoo.com
nashsbeagles@yahoo.com
Home Phone (937)473-3077

Quote    Reply   

mike614

Forum Novice

#3 [url]

Aug 14 06 8:34 PM

Don I See Your Shadow Dog Has Some Of Our Breeding In It Gibeaut's Dingus Hayes Andy Came From Us.Do You Know If this dog Is Still Living?If So Who Has Him?

Quote    Reply   

creekdawg

Forum Novice

#5 [url]

Aug 21 06 5:16 AM

Im looking at a june 2004 b b magazie and there's a stud ad for FD CH Indian Hills NightTrain.Did any of U see Night Train Run or hunt with him?Does any of U own any of his offspring?

Quote    Reply   

mlp22

Forum Newbie

#6 [url]

Aug 30 06 12:25 AM

We breed almost exclusively Indian Hills.  Most of our hounds have a lot of trapper.  We live in michigan.  The last litter I bred the pups were out of My female out of R.B. and a male directly out of trapper.  Don Nash actually ended up with one.  I kept a male pups who is starting to be entered into little pack trials.  He is definately on the conservative side of little pack.  Plenty of foot but close in a check.   If anyone wants to talk Indian Hills I'm always game.  269-545-0240 or e-mail mlp22@rocketmail.com.  Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

creekdawg

Forum Novice

#7 [url]

Sep 1 06 7:36 PM

We breed almost exclusively Indian Hills.  Most of our hounds have a lot of trapper.  We live in michigan.  The last litter I bred the pups were out of My female out of R.B. and a male directly out of trapper.  Don Nash actually ended up with one.  I kept a male pups who is starting to be entered into little pack trials.  He is definately on the conservative side of little pack.  Plenty of foot but close in a check.   If anyone wants to talk Indian Hills I'm always game.  269-545-0240 or e-mail mlp22@rocketmail.com.  Thanks.

-mlp22

tks for the info--i was wondering about foot and check..........you being located in Michigan i figure you hounds see alot of snow....What kinda bunnies you have where U live???

Quote    Reply   

mlp22

Forum Newbie

#8 [url]

Sep 22 06 11:50 PM

Sorry been away from the internet a while.  The dogs we breed have good foot and work close in a check.  We run on snow quite a bit.  Seems like the indian hills dogs have the brains to gear up and down depending on conditions.  Whereabouts are you from dawg?  The one thing I will say is we manage to champion a couple dogs a year in little pack.  We could probably do better in another format but we like the people of little pack.

Quote    Reply   

Forum Novice

#9 [url]

Oct 13 06 1:37 AM

The Indian Hill's dogs I have hunt hard and jump alot of rabbits. They have good speed and run close and stay tight in the check area they clame quick and drive out hard. I am always looking for other people that like this line and want to work to breed true to it. If this is the bloodline you like please feel free to call or email me any time. Thanks Don Nash Stillwater Valley Kennels (937)473-3077 or email at stillwaterkennels@yahoo.com  or check out my web sit www.freewebs.com/stillwaterkennel

Don Nash Stillwater Valley Kennels EST.1987 "A mans ego is a heavey burden for any dog to carry" www.freewebs.com/stillwaterkennel

Quote    Reply   

Forum Novice

#11 [url]

Oct 20 06 2:10 AM

My running buddies and I just picked up a real nice line bred Indian hill's Hound and with any luck you should see him showing up at the hunts this spring. We've got high hopes for him and will be offering him up for stud some time down the road. Thanks Don Nash

Don Nash Stillwater Valley Kennels EST.1987 "A mans ego is a heavey burden for any dog to carry" www.freewebs.com/stillwaterkennel

Quote    Reply   

creekdawg

Forum Novice

#12 [url]

Oct 14 07 4:16 AM

The Indian Hill's dogs I have hunt hard and jump alot of rabbits. They have good speed and run close and stay tight in the check area they clame quick and drive out hard. I am always looking for other people that like this line and want to work to breed true to it. If this is the bloodline you like please feel free to call or email me any time. Thanks Don Nash Stillwater Valley Kennels (937)473-3077 or email at stillwaterkennels@yahoo.com  or check out my web sit [url]

-don_nash

Nice website and them some pretty red bones u have!

Quote    Reply   

tdiffee

Forum Novice

#13 [url]

Mar 12 08 1:02 AM

I line breed Indian Hills dogs. All of my dogs go back to Trapper. I've been line breeding them for six years and have had great results from the breeding. Hardest hunting dogs I've ever hunted with. These dogs will go thru anything and bring the rabbit out. You can check out my dogs on my website! www.beatoncreekbeagles.webstarts.com

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help